Waterstones, Nottingham, 1-5 Bridlesmith Gate, NG1 2GR
Come and meet singer, songwriter, actress, vlogger and author Carrie Hope Fletcher!
This is a ticketed event. Purchase price includes a copy of When the Curtain Falls and one of a limited number of places in line for Carrie to sign your book.
Tickets: £12.99, includes entry and a copy of When the Curtain Falls (RRP £12.99). Please note: booking fees apply
You will be required to show your ticket on the day of the event, to gain entry, and as proof of purchase. Please keep your ticket in a safe place.
Terms and Conditions:
– Should you not receive your ticket confirmation email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking reference.
– Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Accompanying adults will not require a ticket to attend this book signing.
– Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please come prepared to queue – we will aim to keep you updated on your waiting time. Some outside queuing maybe required, so please do come dressed appropriately for all weathers and keep hydrated.
– The exact time at which each event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day.
– To avoid disappointment, we advise you not to arrive any later than the advertised start time.
– You will receive your copy of the book at the venue.
– Each ticket entitles the ticket holder to one place in the queue to have a book signed by Carrie Hope Fletcher
– Along with the book purchased with the ticket one additional copy of Carrie’s books (When the Curtain Falls, All That She Can See, On the Other Side or All I Know Now) are permitted to be brought from home or purchased on the day to be signed by Carrie. Strictly no merchandise, programmes or tickets will be signed.
– Due to the anticipated high turnout of the event, dedications within the book are only guaranteed for one copy of When the Curtain Falls per ticket holder.
– There will be the opportunity to have a photo taken with Carrie – this will be assisted due to time constraints and there will be strictly no selfies.
– Staff will be on hand to take your camera/phone to get a photo of you with Carrie whilst she signs your book. There will not be an official photographer present at the event.
– Due to time limitations there will only be one photo with Carrie per ticket holder.
If you have further questions that are not answered here please contact: email@example.com