Over 290 poems published in various poetry magazines, presses and antholgies including Envoi, The Frogmore Papers, Smiths Knoll, IOTA, Panda, Rain Dog, CPR International, Poetry Nottingham, Poetry Monthly, Countryside Tales, Orbis, Carillon, The New Cauldron, Wordshare, Amber Silhouettes, Purple Patch, Weyfarers, Orbis, ImageNation, Reflections, Quantum Leap, Peace and Freedom Press, Poetry Cornwall, Solo Survivors, Moonstone, South, Fire, Tree Spirit, The Coffee House, Earth Love, Decanto, Curlew, Magnapoets, Krax, Popshot, Dawntreader, Write-Away and First Time and in anthologies Butterfly Away (Magnapoets Series 3), Many Windows (Magnapoets Series 4), Forward Press Poets 2008, Aspects of Love, Love Poetry, Love is Eternal, Expressions from the Heart of England, Bright Voices, Easter Inspirations, Daily Reflections, A Time of Reflection, Animals Antics, 101 Poets for a Cornish Assembly [Boho Press], Story Time Rhymes - A Collection of Story Poems and Into the River [Nottingham Jubilee Press - The University Of Nottingham].
Self published Books of my separately published poems with artwork:
*Promise* - First collection of my colour illustrated poems Vivi*Press - 2003
*Mandala* - Second collection of poems/colour illustrations Vivi*Press - 2004
*Secrets* - Third collection of poems and colour illustrations Vivi*Press - 2006
*Home from Home* - Fourth collection of my poems Vivi*Press - 2008
*Winter White* - Fifth collection of poems/colour illustrations Vivi*Press - 2010
*A Memoir: *Into the Past* - My sixth illustrated collection Vivi*Press - 2012
* Latest: *Bees, Seas, Birds and Trees' - My seventh collection Vivi*Press - 2016/17
Various short stories published the last three being in Carillon Magazine – ‘The Farthing Penknife’ in Issue 46 – Autumn/Winter 2016, ‘Wings’ in Issue 47 – Spring 2017 and ‘Were There Mountains in Rhodes?’ in Summer 2017.
Performances & Workshops
Have given talks on my poetry, and my poetry and artwork together over the years, the most recently at Arnold Library when a member of New Writers UK.
Prizes & Awards
* First Prize - FAME Writing Competition (Portrait with a Pen) with Castle Museum and Art Gallery, Nottingham linked with an Andy Warhol Exhibition 29th Mar - 14th July 2002 * Finalist - SILVER SCRIBES Short Story Competition 2013 (anthology of 20 stories) - New Writers UK & prize-giving at Gedling Book Festival 14th July 2013
* Second Prize - LOWDHAM BOOK FESTIVAL 2000 Poetry Competition
* Runner up - D H LAWRENCE Poetry Competition - April 2005 & Poetry Pamphlet Competition 2012 - Thynks Publications
* Quill and Parchment Website Award for Excellence in Poetry and Prose 2008 for my "Talking Paint" website @ www.talkingpaint.co.uk .